10.19.2009

Bringing Back Old Story

Hey yo, yea you, if you still check on my blog, this is for you.

I know it's useless for me to say this, cause it's been.....how long? more than a month i guess rite? life goes on, day after day, night after night, youve got yours, and ive got.......uhm idk haha. But hey if you wonder do i still check on you? Yes i do. I still open your facebook, check on your pm, yadayadayada. haha i know, seems desperate huh? sometimes until know i still feel like it aint real. weird. ya know. (ok maybe you dont know haha). i still have hopes, wishes, over you. frankly speaking, i do! keep on telling people how i dont want you anymore. acting like i dont give a damn about you anymore. but theose memories well up in my head!


Sometimes i have a feeling that you're not you anymore. Youre listening to the other someone inside you! I can feel that youre not happy with your current life (apart from being ms.know-it-all) i was just guessing ok. smart guess. your new one doesnt even seem serious with you, i know she still has a thing with her ex rite? HAHA. ok. this is too much. sorry hehe. back to the topic, yea, i knew it boy. i knew it ALL waaaaaaaaaaay looong before you got your new one. i knew what you did everynight, i knew you still check on me. my blog. my facebook. my twitter. Even that nite when you text me that youre glad with what ive chosen, i knew what happened after that!! being sad and all. Wow its like youre wearing a way different mask when youre facing me. But behind me, youre just as sad as a rotten flower. You thought i knew nothing? Haha think again boy. So when you got together with the new one, i was laughing all nite long. Cause i knew how you were at that time! your feeling, your condition........... i was like, "omg how poor she is." and you, yeah how poor you, THAT desperate to seek for replacement? But hey like my friend told me, "maybe he couldnt forget you if he didnt get together with her. maybe it's his way to forget you." haha yeah, i believe that. i just keep on wondering how poor the girl is.

BUT like you said, 'it's normal'. so yeah i keep on saying, 'hey tami, it's normal, it's normal. time itself will make you forget about those'. so that's what i do! and it kinda works. it helps me to push those memories aside, and make my way to something new. Hopefully, time may find me somebody new:) not as a replacement, cause i believe each person has their own positives and negatives. I dont want any diversion, replacement, whatsoever. Cause if i get together with someone, that means i put my faith in him, i trust him as someone special. Getting together for me isnt something as easy as a b c. not for playin. not to take revenge, or any childish game. Thats why i take it seloooooooooow buddy!

But hey currently, currently, currently................ i think i like a guy. Cute and SUPERcool :3 Is he the one? Haha let's just let it flow, then wait and see!

With love,
Tami

No comments: