10.20.2009

Neverending Story

Gosh it turned out that he still does open my blog! God. -.- pleaseeeeeeeee you got your life and ive got mine, you got your new one why do you still mingle on me? just leave it! okay? im so over with all of these. Be consistent will ya? You chose her, leave my blog, leave my fb, leave my twitter, just, leave me. You cant do both thing! You shouldnt still check on me while having a new girlfriend! Youre gonna hurt both side! please. If you still do this, then leave her. but if you decided to not to do it anymore, then carry on with your girl ok. Cause what youve been doing, checking on me and stuff, shows that youre still unsure about your decision. But thats your problem. So anyway, i want you to learn something from this, that
every decision you take has their own consequences
And now your consequece is, leave me. forget me. Cause its, no offense, ANNOYING, for me if you keep on doing that. Ohmy gosh............... it feels so neverending:'(


I'm so tired of these. Fucking tired. Fed Up. and DONE WITH IT!!!
ONCE AND FOR ALL, LEAVE ME. or leave her. (apaansi gue sok bgt hahahaahaha)

Nitey nite!
Tami

No comments: