10.11.2009

Gavin Mikhail and Me.

I love Gavin Mikhail. You know him? He's an unfamous singer from....... err i dont know. Told ya he's unfamous. haha. But apart from his unfamousness, his songs are unbelievable. Most of them are played with piano. So it's kinda acoustic. And his songs are about everything. from love, life, God, grieve, and so many more. So everytime i feel blue, i listen to his song, 'You Grieve', when i feel broken hearted (-.-) i listen to 'Go On', when i feel excited im gonna listen to 'Fight The Sky', so many choices to listen to. Ive been listening to his songs for years, and i have never felt bored. pretty odd.

his song on my current playlist is 'Not Enough'. Lately ive been singin this song along with Disti, cause i guess this song describe my feeling lately, well more or less. Here's a sneak peak of the lyric:

"Just know I did not believe your lies &
Now I will not be there by your side
When all of your choices come to haunt you
The things you've done to me after all I've done for you

You left you said you were never very much in love with me
& I am not enough of everything you think you need
But I cannot believe you took for granted everytime
That I took a stand for you
I see,
Know you are not enough that someone for someone like me

Now I'm alright
I still get by
Comes as no suprise
Living without youCheck Spelling
I am still breathing and alive,
Now that you're out
All my life
I'm not giving up everything I have for you
No more I'm through
You know I'll never break again for you"
You see that? Living without you, I AM STILL BREATHING AND ALIVE. And no, im not giving up everything i am for you, NO MORE I'M THROUGH. And by god, ill never break again for you. Hahahaha how i loooooove this song! <3

or this? It's 'Come Alive'
" I wish you would stumble, trip, and fall on through
To that other someone speaking up inside of you
I wish you would take some time and just take care
Not to lose the person you find there... "
Yea i know someone who has changed and he's listening to the other someone inside him. Hopefuly he's not losing himself this time. But nevermind.

P.S
Currently missing someone rite now! Guess who? (NOT YOU ok.) Hahaha aaa cant wait to see and hang around with him again! :3

stay cool,
TAMI

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooooooooiii brother
dah lama ga nulis yaaa
lg repot ujian pa sibuk nangis darah sampe terharu biru??? hahahhaha
gimana kabar yayang lu si Klose???

Utami Sandyarani said...

wih emang kemaren-kemaren lagi kaga sempet gue tugasnya boook hahaha. KLOSE NGE GOL YES UH! CINTAKU.

Utami Sandyarani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.