11.16.2009

Batik On The Runway

I should've posted this like a long time a go (look i still have that LONG hair) but i always forgot it, and NAH! I remember it now! Yayyyyyyy. Here are some pics taken by my friends in my school's Batik Fashion Show. The dress was breathtakingly designed by Jessica Yowiko, my evil manager slash the avant gard dress designer.

BEFORE

this was during the fitting. the dress was super tight on the waist. feels like wearing a corset!

and this was during the training session with the killer traineers, J.Yo and Ka Chess. seriously. killer trainers. plus killer shoes. and OH! J.Yo said i walked like a drunk cavemen. do i? i think i walked elegantly.........

THE D-DAY

There was about 28 contestants during the show, the jury told me to come out at the end of the show. so i was the last one who walked down the catwalk.



the traditional, conservative, yet sexy dress designed by J.Yo



the 'tail' was soo fragile. i had to walk REAL carefully or it would come off.



TETOT. weird face.



I looove the right one. So mysterious and dark. Edited by Jyo.

AFTER THE SHOW



Tim Sukses. Left to Right: Ka Chessa, Me, J.Yo's mom, and J.Yo . Victorius!



Me and my lovely classmate, Nana. she wore her self-designed dress.



went out of the building and i was interviewed by my junior:p

The show went well and THANK GOD i didnt tumble on anything, and humiliatingly fell down. Thanks to those killer trainers, J.Yo and Ka Chess! for more story check my designer's blog! http://memoirs-of-j.blogspot.com/2009/09/first-fashion-competition-blooming-in.html

stay cool and dont be a fool!
Tami

No comments: